Specialising in Skin and Beauty Treatments! This Exciting opportunity Awaits!

IPL, Skin Rejuvenation & Beauty salon located 15 minutes from the Hobart CBD, in the busy Channel Court shopping centre in Kingston.

The business has yielded stable income and a loyal client base for over 3 years. The salon has a lot of potential in further income under the right management.
Currently, the store has 4 Beauty/Treatment beds – 1 x Nail Table with a pedicure treatment area, 1 spray-tan room, and makeup station. The store is open and viewable for customers to come in, yet also homely in its' presentation.
3 Treatment rooms all with sinks and plenty of storage and a Large beautifully designed treatment area.
Website, and social media accounts with around 2,000 followers

The salon focuses on services for Skin rejuvenation, IPL Hair removal, BB GLOW, Dermaplaning and beauty treatments including waxing, facials, Eyelash extension, nails, makeup, massage and much more. Currently 60% of our clients attend for Facials and Laser treatments and the other 40% attend for beauty-related treatments.

Loyal/regular customer base with great potential for further growth. Fresh new design and well equipped. Reliable and highly trained staff and the current base rent for the store is $32,000 Plus GST per year.

Shopping centre is very flexible, with current schedule working for 6 days (MON - SAT). More potential income will be generated should it be open for 7 days.


  • Other
  • Sold
  • 98.4 sqm