Overlooking the River Derwent & backing onto the popular Claremont golf course, this contemporary townhouse features:
• Fabulous north facing views from the full length windows on the upper level
• Open plan living area with impressive gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, large island bench & heaps of cupboard space
• Heating & cooling via a reverse cycle air conditioner
• Upper level includes a separate toilet with hand basin
• 2 x spacious bedrooms on the lower level, both with built-in robes
• 1 x smaller room that could be utilised as a single bedroom or study
• Central bathroom with separate shower, free standing bath & suspended vanity
• The laundry is cleverly concealed on the lower level close to the small outdoor courtyard with clothesline
• Single carport plus visitor parking
• Secure storage area
• Unfortunately pets are not considered for this property
Open homes are subject to rescheduling or cancellations. If you wish to attend the advertised open home, please register your details with our office to ensure you receive relevant updates as they become available.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to transport/shops/school/park